Our senior care mission is very important to our health system. The role of CNA – or Certified Nurse Assistant – is extremely vital to our organization and the people we serve.
To our residents, a CNA is a hero. Someone who dedicates his or her work life exclusively to providing dignity and comfort to those who deserve it most – our seniors.
Plus … a few of the “perks” you will enjoy as a CNA at Prairie Ridge include:
• Free and reduced-cost meals
• Free treats in the Sidewalk Cafe
• Computers and Wi-Fi for personal use
• Outstanding benefits including health insurance and IPERS retirement
• Competitive pay, shift premiums